By S. Chakraverty,Susmita Mall
Read Online or Download Artificial Neural Networks for Engineers and Scientists: Solving Ordinary Differential Equations PDF
Best differential equations books
The 3rd of 3 volumes on partial differential equations, this is often dedicated to nonlinear PDE. It treats a couple of equations of classical continuum mechanics, together with relativistic models, in addition to numerous equations coming up in differential geometry, corresponding to within the research of minimum surfaces, isometric imbedding, conformal deformation, harmonic maps, and prescribed Gauss curvature.
In recent times, the Fourier research tools have expereinced a turning out to be curiosity within the examine of partial differential equations. specifically, these ideas in line with the Littlewood-Paley decomposition have proved to be very effective for the examine of evolution equations. the current publication goals at proposing self-contained, nation- of- the- artwork versions of these ideas with purposes to assorted periods of partial differential equations: shipping, warmth, wave and Schrödinger equations.
Stochastic Differential Equations and Diffusion techniques
This quantity surveys the spectral houses of the spin Dirac operator. After a quick creation to spin geometry, it provides the most identified estimates for Dirac eigenvalues on compact manifolds without or with boundaries.
- Surface Evolution Equations: A Level Set Approach: 99 (Monographs in Mathematics)
- Inverse Problems in Ordinary Differential Equations and Applications (Progress in Mathematics)
- Two-Point Boundary Value Problems: Lower and Upper Solutions (Mathematics in Science and Engineering)
- Coulomb Frames in the Normal Bundle of Surfaces in Euclidean Spaces: Topics from Differential Geometry and Geometric Analysis of Surfaces (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Differential Forms: Theory and Practice
Additional info for Artificial Neural Networks for Engineers and Scientists: Solving Ordinary Differential Equations
Artificial Neural Networks for Engineers and Scientists: Solving Ordinary Differential Equations by S. Chakraverty,Susmita Mall