By Po-Fang Hsieh,Yasutaka Sibuya
Read or Download Basic Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations (Universitext) PDF
Similar differential equations books
The 3rd of 3 volumes on partial differential equations, this is often dedicated to nonlinear PDE. It treats a few equations of classical continuum mechanics, together with relativistic models, in addition to quite a few equations coming up in differential geometry, equivalent to within the learn of minimum surfaces, isometric imbedding, conformal deformation, harmonic maps, and prescribed Gauss curvature.
In recent times, the Fourier research tools have expereinced a transforming into curiosity within the examine of partial differential equations. particularly, these suggestions in line with the Littlewood-Paley decomposition have proved to be very effective for the learn of evolution equations. the current booklet goals at featuring self-contained, country- of- the- artwork versions of these strategies with purposes to assorted sessions of partial differential equations: shipping, warmth, wave and Schrödinger equations.
Stochastic Differential Equations and Diffusion approaches
This quantity surveys the spectral homes of the spin Dirac operator. After a short creation to spin geometry, it provides the most identified estimates for Dirac eigenvalues on compact manifolds without or with boundaries.
- Optimal Control of Coupled Systems of Partial Differential Equations: 158 (International Series of Numerical Mathematics)
- Introduction to Singular Perturbations (North-Holland Series in Applied Mathematics & Mechanics)
- Two Cultures: Essays in Honour of David Speiser
- Biomolecular Feedback Systems
- Generalized Characteristics of First Order PDEs: Applications in Optimal Control and Differential Games
- Divergent Series, Summability and Resurgence III: Resurgent Methods and the First Painlevé Equation: 3 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
Additional info for Basic Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations (Universitext)
Basic Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations (Universitext) by Po-Fang Hsieh,Yasutaka Sibuya